Frequently Asked Questions

Please refer to our FAQ below. If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact us.

Can you sponsor my visa?

Yes. Calligraphia Japan sponsors visa for its students.

Yes. Since we are a school, you will need to pay a tuition fee and visa processing fee. All fees are outlined on our homepage.

You will need to ask Immigration for permission. However, since we are your visa sponsor, studying calligraphy should be your main purpose for living in Japan.

At the moment we only have classrooms in Osaka. We are hoping to open new classrooms across Japan soon.

You can begin anytime.

Yes, typically up to 3 or 4 times.

No, immigration has become strict with this recently. If you are in Japan, you will have to return to your home country to process the visa.